1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12
- This section is subject to change.
- You can vote and/or suggest a fight only if you have performed at least 50 mainspace edits; otherwise, your votes and/or suggestions will be removed. To check your edit count, click here and enter your username.
- You must be active for at least one week before you can vote and/or suggest.
- No suggesting fights for other users
- No more than eight suggestions per week
- 1 support column
- Signed-in users only
- If a character fought recently, don't suggest him/her in a fight for at least two weeks (see list of previous fights).
- No talk templates
- Sign your suggestions/votes/comments with ~~~~.
- Don't vote for your own suggestion; you automatically vote for it if you suggest it.
- No duplicate fights (unless it hasn't happened in more than a year. See list of previous fights).
- All fight suggestions will be archived after a new fight is selected.
- A user can suggest only one fight per week (for example, you may not suggest 3 fights at one time)
- Don't suggest the same fight 2 weeks in a row.
- Add the battle participants in alphabetical order.
- Post your suggestion at the bottom of the page.
- Post WHY you support/oppose.
- You can remove your own suggestion, but you may not post a new suggestion until next week.
- Support: I like it. Green Rupee 07:50, February 21, 2017 (UTC)
- Support: I think it's a great idea to start incorporating Hyrule Warriors stuff into the ToC. If it's here on the Wiki, we may as well use it. —Ceiling Master 12:26, February 21, 2017 (UTC)
- Support: (Rubeus) Agreed. WiseAdventurer (talk) 16:14, February 24, 2017 (UTC)
Not the most exciting of suggestions but just throwing it out there so we have options for the future. I, unfortunately, won't be able to play Breath of the Wild for another few months but I do think we should make a concentrated effort to get a character from it into the temple in order to pull in new visitors. Oni Dark Link 01:20, March 8, 2017 (UTC)