1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12
- This section is subject to change.
- You can vote and/or suggest a fight only if you have performed at least 50 mainspace edits; otherwise, your votes and/or suggestions will be removed. To check your edit count, click here and enter your username.
- You must be active for at least one week before you can vote and/or suggest.
- No suggesting fights for other users
- No more than eight suggestions per week
- 1 support column
- Signed-in users only
- If a character fought recently, don't suggest him/her in a fight for at least two weeks (see list of previous fights).
- No talk templates
- Sign your suggestions/votes/comments with ~~~~.
- Don't vote for your own suggestion; you automatically vote for it if you suggest it.
- No duplicate fights (unless it hasn't happened in more than a year. See list of previous fights).
- All fight suggestions will be archived after a new fight is selected.
- A user can suggest only one fight per week (for example, you may not suggest 3 fights at one time)
- Don't suggest the same fight 2 weeks in a row.
- Add the battle participants in alphabetical order.
- Post your suggestion at the bottom of the page.
- Post WHY you support/oppose.
- You can remove your own suggestion, but you may not post a new suggestion until next week.
I was going to do Darunia vs. Darbus, but that seemed waaaay too obvious. Anyway, two Goron leaders from Death Mountain that are initially distrustful of Link until he proves his worth and becomes a "brother" to them. They allow him into the second dungeon of each game (Dodongo's Cavern and the Goron Mines), both places of fiery death and Dodongos. —Ceiling Master 20:45, June 21, 2015 (UTC)
- Support: Funny how at different periods in time this would have been either "an ideal matchup with solid connections" or "no super-creative connections, ergo boring". I don't dislike it, so I won't mind seeing it in the queue. Jedimasterlink (talk) 10:23, June 25, 2015 (UTC)
- Support: Seems interesting enough. Honestly I don't really care about the matchups, I'm just glad to see ToC running since I wasn't around in the old days. HH 06:19, June 28, 2015 (UTC)
- Support:Only now do I notice our revival lasted all of two weeks. Maybe if I support this I can get the ball rolling again. And now that A Link Between Worlds is out we might have some new material to inspire us. Oni Dark Link 18:08, October 26, 2015 (UTC)
- Comment: Yeah, the lack of voting didn't exactly boost my confidence, but it's all good. TFH and ALBW (and hopefully Zelda U if it ever comes out) will probably help things a bit. —Ceiling Master 20:57, October 26, 2015 (UTC)
- Comment:I suppose we'll just have to lower the entry requirements and implement a que system to make sure we have a fresh supply of fights. I'll try to think of a few more when playing through Triforce Heroes. Oni Dark Link 23:10, October 26, 2015 (UTC)
Gomess vs. Grim Repoe
Just as a heads-up, I'm going to do Ghirahim vs. Yuga this week, then change it in a couple of weeks to be Koholint Island vs. World of the Ocean King. They were tied, and I'd rather not do another round of suggestions if we don't have to. —Ceiling Master 15:31, June 16, 2015 (UTC)