1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12
- This section is subject to change.
- You can vote and/or suggest a fight only if you have performed at least 50 mainspace edits; otherwise, your votes and/or suggestions will be removed. To check your edit count, click here and enter your username.
- You must be active for at least one week before you can vote and/or suggest.
- No suggesting fights for other users
- No more than eight suggestions per week
- 1 support column
- Signed-in users only
- If a character fought recently, don't suggest him/her in a fight for at least two weeks (see list of previous fights).
- No talk templates
- Sign your suggestions/votes/comments with ~~~~.
- Don't vote for your own suggestion; you automatically vote for it if you suggest it.
- No duplicate fights (unless it hasn't happened in more than a year. See list of previous fights).
- All fight suggestions will be archived after a new fight is selected.
- A user can suggest only one fight per week (for example, you may not suggest 3 fights at one time)
- Don't suggest the same fight 2 weeks in a row.
- Add the battle participants in alphabetical order.
- Post your suggestion at the bottom of the page.
- Post WHY you support/oppose.
- You can remove your own suggestion, but you may not post a new suggestion until next week.
So, I was trying to find a fight to suggest so that nothing like last week happens. Well, last few months, not last week. Dekus and Zoras both appear as enemies and as regular characters. Dekus appear as enemies before helping allowing Link to buy from him after he successfully defeats them. Zoras appear as enemies in at least three games, while in at least two others they appear as regular characters. In Majora's Mask, both races have a mask that you need. And finally, just a little reminder that this isn't really a serious fight since it's more so to get more suggestions to come in. – Jazzi talk 21:59, November 25, 2012 (UTC)
- Neutral:This is the most solid neutral I have ever given. Oni Dark Link 23:52, December 2, 2012 (UTC)
- Neutral: Also a very solid neutral. ~Minish (talk) 18:55, December 9, 2012 (UTC)
- Neutral: I can't oppose or support this. Green Rupee 19:18, December 9, 2012 (UTC)
- Oppose: Eh, no. --AuronKaizer! 19:30, February 8, 2013 (UTC)
Both are oversized arachnids that Link fights by targeting their weak point: their (oddly placed) eyes. Additionally, both are connected to the Temple of Time (Moldarach's defeat yielding a pathway to the Temple, and Armogohma being fought within it) and both are likely very old, considering Moldarach is the "thousand-year arachnid" and Armogohma is fought in the Temple of Time, which is in its entirety in the past. Yeah, I know, it's kind of stupid and weak, but we've barely got anything, so...yeah, this is the best I've got. ~Minish (talk) 19:04, December 9, 2012 (UTC)
- Neutral: It's good, but as you said, weak. Something about it just bugs me. I just, I just don't like it all that much. I didn't want to neutral as the only other fight is race vs. race, but it's weak. – Jazzi talk 19:06, December 9, 2012 (UTC)
- Support: I'll support (even of it's weak it's all we got so far). Green Rupee 19:18, December 9, 2012 (UTC)
- Support: It's what we've got. ~~Sir Real
- Support: Hate it, but whatever. --AuronKaizer! 19:30, February 8, 2013 (UTC)
- Support: Why not? Most of the rest of the suggestions are pretty bad, anyways. RedPelican (talk) 15:43, May 10, 2013 (UTC)
Goselle vs. Mila's Father
- Neutral: Not bad, but I'm just not really interested. ~Minish (talk) 19:20, December 9, 2012 (UTC)
- Oppose: Note interested in the least bit =( – Jazzi talk 19:44, December 9, 2012 (UTC)
- Oppose: Eh, just doesn't make for a dynamic fight. --AuronKaizer! 19:30, February 8, 2013 (UTC)
My idea for a fight in the Temple of Courage does not involve characters or bosses, but songs. Music plays an important part in the story of all Zelda games and should be represented here.
These two songs come from the same game in the series and are both different sides of the same coin, so to speak. One is used to awaken the Wind Sage (Makar) and the other is to awaken the Earth Sage (Medli). They both join together to restore the full power to the Master Sword (and make up the opening theme of Wind Waker).
In this fight people could discuss what they think of the song's themselves, what part they play in the story, or how they feel when they hear them.
What do you think? TimboJimbo 17:42, February 08, 2013 (UTC)
- Support: I think you're being a bit idealistic not to assume people will merely keep their comments restricted to "THE OTHER SONG SUCKS HARD", but I kinda appreciate the out-of-the-box thinking. If it weren't a crappy week/months, this'd be a neutral. --AuronKaizer! 19:30, February 8, 2013 (UTC)
- Support: Per AK, if it weren't so slow, I'd neutral this. – EnemyPeacemaker 20:56, February 8, 2013 (UTC)
- Support: I'd pull the "way too obvious" card if not for the fact that we've never used songs in the ToC before, as far as I can recall. Jedimasterlink (talk) 17:37, February 9, 2013 (UTC)
- Support: We need something. Green Rupee 19:29, February 9, 2013 (UTC)
- Support: I support the premise of dueling songs. Those two particular songs aren't quite the best songs to duel, but the premise is unique and I hope that lead to others of its kind. --Hydropanda (talk) 22:49, March 12, 2013 (UTC)
Darknut vs. Iron Knuckle
Well, I have seen a lot of dispute about this, so I thought, "why not make a suggestion on the temple of courage?". So, who would win? the Battleaxe wielding, animated armour suit with an unnecessary amount (5) of Eyeholes? Or the Sword & Shield wielding knight-like servant of Ganandorf? Majoras revenge!!! (talk) 05:16, May 12, 2013 (UTC) Also please note: this will not be the miniboss Iron Knuckle, or the Miniboss Darknut.
- Oppose: It's been done. I don't predict much of any difference as far as results go. --AuronKaizer! 09:04, May 12, 2013 (UTC)
- Oppose: No, besides it already being done, you give no reason why I would want to see it again. DangerousDangerously 13:49, May 12, 2013 (UTC)