1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12
- This section is subject to change.
- You can vote and/or suggest a fight only if you have performed at least 50 mainspace edits; otherwise, your votes and/or suggestions will be removed. To check your edit count, click here and enter your username.
- You must be active for at least one week before you can vote and/or suggest.
- No suggesting fights for other users
- No more than eight suggestions per week
- 1 support column
- Signed-in users only
- If a character fought recently, don't suggest him/her in a fight for at least two weeks (see list of previous fights).
- No talk templates
- Sign your suggestions/votes/comments with ~~~~.
- Don't vote for your own suggestion; you automatically vote for it if you suggest it.
- No duplicate fights (unless it hasn't happened in more than a year. See list of previous fights).
- All fight suggestions will be archived after a new fight is selected.
- A user can suggest only one fight per week (for example, you may not suggest 3 fights at one time)
- Don't suggest the same fight 2 weeks in a row.
- Add the battle participants in alphabetical order.
- Post your suggestion at the bottom of the page.
- Post WHY you support/oppose.
- You can remove your own suggestion, but you may not post a new suggestion until next week.
I was going to do Darunia vs. Darbus, but that seemed waaaay too obvious. Anyway, two Goron leaders from Death Mountain that are initially distrustful of Link until he proves his worth and becomes a "brother" to them. They allow him into the second dungeon of each game (Dodongo's Cavern and the Goron Mines), both places of fiery death and Dodongos. —Ceiling Master 20:45, June 21, 2015 (UTC)
- Support: Funny how at different periods in time this would have been either "an ideal matchup with solid connections" or "no super-creative connections, ergo boring". I don't dislike it, so I won't mind seeing it in the queue. Jedimasterlink (talk) 10:23, June 25, 2015 (UTC)
- Support: Seems interesting enough. Honestly I don't really care about the matchups, I'm just glad to see ToC running since I wasn't around in the old days. HH 06:19, June 28, 2015 (UTC)
- Support:Only now do I notice our revival lasted all of two weeks. Maybe if I support this I can get the ball rolling again. And now that A Link Between Worlds is out we might have some new material to inspire us. Oni Dark Link 18:08, October 26, 2015 (UTC)
- Comment: Yeah, the lack of voting didn't exactly boost my confidence, but it's all good. TFH and ALBW (and hopefully Zelda U if it ever comes out) will probably help things a bit. —Ceiling Master 20:57, October 26, 2015 (UTC)
- Comment:I suppose we'll just have to lower the entry requirements and implement a que system to make sure we have a fresh supply of fights. I'll try to think of a few more when playing through Triforce Heroes. Oni Dark Link 23:10, October 26, 2015 (UTC)
- Support: It's solid, and I think in these desperate times that's all a fight needs -Stars talk 15:40, December 16, 2015 (UTC)
Gomess vs. Grim Repoe
- Neutral: I feel like we have a lot of bosses who wield big scythes and I feel like we've probably matched most of them up before. -Stars talk 15:40, December 16, 2015 (UTC)
I know, I know, a Link v Link would be something we would kick out in days of yore, but hear me out. Both are alternate forms of Link that he is initially cursed into by the Lesser Bad (Skull Kid/Zant) at the/near the start of the game, but later can switch between whenever he wishes and this is necessary for completing the game. In both forms, Link can perform certain attacks with the help of others (Deku Link can shoot bubbles thanks to the Great Fairy, Wolf Link can perform his circular multi enemy attack thing with Midna's help). While most characters assume Link to truly be a wolf/deku, a few characters can recognize who he truly is, such as Princess Zelda or the Happy Mask Salesman. The initial transformation in both cases is stressful and renders Link unconscious. In both cases, to revert to his Hylian form Link must obtain a plot-vital relic, e.g. the Ocarina of Time/Master Sword. Both forms also allow Link to reach places he normally could not, through Deku Flowers or a superior jumping ability and Midna's guidance, and only these forms can utilize Deku Flowers/Twilight Portals. Link also encounters obstacles in the game that only these forms can bypass, such as groups of Shadow Beasts or Deku Guards. Finally, when Link is initially freed from the curse, these forms are manifested in items which he must use to turn back into them, the Deku Mask and Shadow Crystal. -Stars talk 16:08, December 16, 2015 (UTC)
- Support:I reckon Wolf Link will savage Deku Link in votes (and reality) but like I said somewhere before, I'd vote for Ghirahim vs a puppy at this stage. Oni Dark Link 17:47, December 16, 2015 (UTC)
Just as a heads-up, I'm going to do Ghirahim vs. Yuga this week, then change it in a couple of weeks to be Koholint Island vs. World of the Ocean King. They were tied, and I'd rather not do another round of suggestions if we don't have to. —Ceiling Master 15:31, June 16, 2015 (UTC)