1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12
- This section is subject to change.
- You can vote and/or suggest a fight only if you have performed at least 50 mainspace edits; otherwise, your votes and/or suggestions will be removed. To check your edit count, click here and enter your username.
- You must be active for at least one week before you can vote and/or suggest.
- No suggesting fights for other users
- No more than eight suggestions per week
- 1 support column
- Signed-in users only
- If a character fought recently, don't suggest him/her in a fight for at least two weeks (see list of previous fights).
- No talk templates
- Sign your suggestions/votes/comments with ~~~~.
- Don't vote for your own suggestion; you automatically vote for it if you suggest it.
- No duplicate fights (unless it hasn't happened in more than a year. See list of previous fights).
- All fight suggestions will be archived after a new fight is selected.
- A user can suggest only one fight per week (for example, you may not suggest 3 fights at one time)
- Don't suggest the same fight 2 weeks in a row.
- Add the battle participants in alphabetical order.
- Post your suggestion at the bottom of the page.
- Post WHY you support/oppose.
- You can remove your own suggestion, but you may not post a new suggestion until next week.
So now that we have a whole new games worth of content to work with we should really try and put some effort into the Temple of Courage again. Anyway this is quite an obvious suggestion, feel free to try and make a better one. Both are young witches in training. Both fly around Hyrule on Broom Sticks. They can be a bit rude towards Link but are friendly and helpful deep down. Oni Dark Link 19:38, November 29, 2013 (UTC)
- Support: Supporting this with the intent that we can get the ToC up and running again. ~Minish (talk) 21:46, November 29, 2013 (UTC)
- Oppose: Better than nothing? Not sure. --AuronKaizer! 22:22, November 29, 2013 (UTC)
I belive Ghirahim against Yuga would be fitting because they are both creepy antagonists from recent Zelda games who throughout their games are attempting to use special people to revive evil beings of great power. They also both appear as bosses multiple times throughout their games. A great way to start up Temple of Courage again. -Hylian Hobbit (Talk) (Edit Count) 20:09, March 20, 2014 (UTC)