1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12
- This section is subject to change.
- You can vote and/or suggest a fight only if you have performed at least 50 mainspace edits; otherwise, your votes and/or suggestions will be removed. To check your edit count, click here and enter your username.
- You must be active for at least one week before you can vote and/or suggest.
- No suggesting fights for other users
- No more than eight suggestions per week
- 1 support column
- Signed-in users only
- If a character fought recently, don't suggest him/her in a fight for at least two weeks (see list of previous fights).
- No talk templates
- Sign your suggestions/votes/comments with ~~~~.
- Don't vote for your own suggestion; you automatically vote for it if you suggest it.
- No duplicate fights (unless it hasn't happened in more than a year. See list of previous fights).
- All fight suggestions will be archived after a new fight is selected.
- A user can suggest only one fight per week (for example, you may not suggest 3 fights at one time)
- Don't suggest the same fight 2 weeks in a row.
- Add the battle participants in alphabetical order.
- Post your suggestion at the bottom of the page.
- Post WHY you support/oppose.
- You can remove your own suggestion, but you may not post a new suggestion until next week.
Not the most exciting of suggestions but just throwing it out there so we have options for the future. I, unfortunately, won't be able to play Breath of the Wild for another few months but I do think we should make a concentrated effort to get a character from it into the temple in order to pull in new visitors. Oni Dark Link 01:20, March 8, 2017 (UTC)
- Support: No, this one is both interesting and funny, I like it! WiseAdventurer (talk) 17:05, April 9, 2017 (UTC)
- Support: I don't dislike it, which nets a support in the current climate. Jedimasterlink (talk) 02:32, April 19, 2017 (UTC)
- Support: After some thought, I think I can get behind this. —Ceiling Master 02:54, April 19, 2017 (UTC)
- Neutral: Ehh... it's okay. Green Rupee 03:14, April 19, 2017 (UTC)
An attempt to get Breath of the Wild into the ToC. These arrogant individuals both hold Link in contempt for the first part of their stories, though they eventually come around and choose to aid Link in his quest and prove to be quite skilled at their own specialties. Jedimasterlink (talk) 02:32, April 19, 2017 (UTC)
- Support: I'm kicking myself for not thinking of this before. —Ceiling Master 02:54, April 19, 2017 (UTC)
- Support: Breath of the Wild character just like I wanted. Throw it in before my own suggestion I say. Oni Dark Link 02:58, April 19, 2017 (UTC)
- Support: I like this one. It's just what we need. Green Rupee 03:14, April 19, 2017 (UTC)
- Support: Good idea.WiseAdventurer (talk) 17:14, April 19, 2017 (UTC)
Aquamentus vs Gleeok
- Support: Why not! WiseAdventurer (talk) 17:14, April 19, 2017 (UTC)
- Neutral: I'm not crazy about this one. The idea isn't bad (I'm shocked it hasn't been done before, honestly), but it seems a little too old-school to me. —Ceiling Master 17:40, April 19, 2017 (UTC)
With our new queue system, should we just leave any suggestions that haven't received enough votes up indefinitely and archive those that get through? Or should there be a time limit where it gets archived if it hasn't reached the threshold in, say, a month? —Ceiling Master 14:22, April 9, 2017 (UTC)