I'm going to nominate myself. I was planning on waiting until the wiki got bigger and I had a few more edits but I'll just get it over with. So yeah I would like to be an admin here. I know, there's not much vandalism here and I can do just fine with being a normal user, but I'd like to set up the MediaWiki a bit. There's a few things that's missing that I'd like to implement (e.g. edit tools, fixing up the site name stuff, corrections, things we could use in the common.css). I've revised a couple templates, created license templates, moved namespaces to their correct places, revised/created many pages, and will continue to do so. All I really want to do is edit the MediaWiki, so even if I'm an admin for a week or something is fine with me.--Richard1990 talkedits 23:30, 6 July 2007 (UTC)
I think you deserve to be an administrator at this Wiki. I constantly see you editing and improving the Wiki and seem to know the ins and outs of Wikia. To be honest I was actually going to nominate you earlier, but I didn’t really see the need as we don’t really encounter any large amounts of vandalism. However now that I know you will have to be an administrator to edit the MediaWiki software and would do so (and since I have no clue how to do this) I am going to say yes to you becoming an administrator. Good luck on the voting B.T.W.--ShutUpNavi 00:25, 7 July 2007 (UTC)
Richard1990 was made an admin on December 25, 2007, at 21:23 (UTC).
Hi. Do you think that I could be a sysop? Fused Shadow 18:36, 15 February 2008 (UTC)
- Support You've done an awesome job categorizing and helping out the wiki.--Richard 21:18, 15 February 2008 (UTC)
- Support I agree you would make a good administrator. Even though we have a lot of them already most are not very active. I support you as well.--ShutUpNavi 01:25, 25 February 2008 (UTC)
Um... are any other admins going to add anything? Fused Shadow 00:02, 25 February 2008 (UTC)
Well if no one else is going to chip in can you make me a sysop? Fused Shadow 21:27, 28 February 2008 (UTC)
Hellooooo? Anyone out there? Fused Shadow 19:15, 13 March 2008 (UTC)
Fused Shadow was made an admin on March 23, 2008, at 20:23 (UTC).
I would like to apply. I haven't been around long, but I have frequent access to my computer and patrol recent changes often. I have a basic knowledge of coding and such. I also have played a multitude of Zelda games and have at least basic level knowledge of game events. Can I at least have rollback rights? Oath to Order 23:21, 20 March 2008 (UTC)
- I've given you rollback rights.--Richard 21:25, 23 March 2008 (UTC)
Oath to Order was made an admin on April 5, 2008, at 17:51 (UTC).
- Support M. H. Avril 22:49, 25 April 2008 (UTC) Definitely hardworking and an asset to the site.
- Comment LadyNorbert 15:03, 29 April 2008 (UTC) Obviously I can't vote for myself, I just wanted to say thank you. MrKmil told me about this and I'm floored. I've only been here for two weeks and you want to give me minor admin privileges! You guys are so sweet!
- Support She definitely should be an admin.
- Support: Most definitely. Oath to Order 18:12, 8 May 2008 (UTC)
- Support Nobody deserves it more. Just thinking about all the things she's done to make this messy wiki more organized... 19:04, 8 May 2008 (UTC)
LadyNorbert was given rollback rights on 20:02, May 13, 2008.
Hi peeps. I'd request Administrator privileges, but don't feel I have deserved that distinction yet. I may think about it again sometime in the future, but for now, I'll go for something a little less extravagant. I'd like to apply for rollback rights.
I fell in love with this Wiki when I joined. It had helpful editors to help me get started and bureaucrats who listen to their lowly servant editors and not to mention a good community with mutual respect for one another unlike a certain other Wiki I shall not name at this point in time. Zelda is a huge passion of mine, and in my eyes is the best game series overall ever created, even outlasting legends like Final Fantasy, Thief and Grand Theft Auto. I want to do as best I can to make this Wiki as informative, reader-friendly and accessible as possible. I've summarized up some of my best traits to qualify for a great position like this.
- I am as active as I can be with my editing, so I'm pretty much here at least one hour a day, average-wise.
- My suggestions for ideas for improving the Zeldapedia have received largely positively responses.
- I'm a good listener, well, at least as good as one can be at listening to text >.< and usually read every edit summary and check almost all edits if they work out well and help out other new users.
- I would never use my rollback privileges to enhance a personal agenda or a grudge against another user. Also, in case of a disagreement with another user in the case of some edit, I sit down to discuss rather than commence an edit war.
- I'm meticulous in my work and always remember to categorize images, proper naming and provide media whenever needed.
Up next are the reasons why I should NOT be a rollback guy.
- I used to be a guy with a short temper that flared off at the smallest thing, oftenly leading into confrontations with other users caused by simple misunderstandings. That's ages ago though.
- I have little to none respect for vandals and can tend to be a little, err, "abusive" against them. I try to control myself, but at times action is needed.
This is my modest request. Belief or disbelief rests with you. In any case I respect your judgment and will do my best to improve.
- Support: Oath to Order 17:47, 25 April 2008 (UTC)
- Support: Solar flute (that would be my user name but I'm not a Member)
- Support: I support this guy. His contributions are great, and he may even make for a better president than our current one (we all could, but it would help give him rollback rights). Murchadah 17:54, 17 May 2008 (UTC)
I thinkI know that you would make a roll back righter Mr kmil
- Support: LadyNorbert 18:36, 22 May 2008 (UTC)
- Support: I spent all this time thinking he was an admin, lol! Make him one! GO AK! UberPhoeb 15:36, 4 June 2008 (UTC)
I'd like to apply for complete admin. I absolutely love this wiki, and it is my favorite site of all time. All the normal users are kind to everyone. Of course, MMR needed some help, so Lady Norbert, Mr kmil, and I did the best we could to do so. That's why I think they should have rights too. But back to the point, I love the Zelda series and I love editing here. There are rare days when I don't edit, which is only because my family has only two internet connected computers. When vandalists attack, I keep cool and use a test template on their talk page. Lots of users have been kind to me, and I'm kind to them. So I think I would be a great asset to the wiki if I were an admin.
Reasons I should
- I've played every official game in the series, save for Link's Awakening. I've also played Link's crossbow training, and beaten most of the games, and gotten almost to the end on the others.
- Admins can edit MediaWiki, and I'd like to add <big>, <small>, and <strike> to the wiki markup.
- I've been warning vandalists often recently, and admins can do rollback and also block if it gets too bad. More admins, less vandalists.
- Real-World knowledge is important on wikis, and I (am really not being humble, but it can help my chances) have lots.
- I've been here since early January.
- I've done lots of edits.
- I wish I could dip each and every vandalist on the wiki in a vat of combusting hot fry oil. But I keep my temper and I don't try to offend people at all.
- I'm good at wiki coding.
Reasons I shouldn't
- I'm new-ish.
- I've done many edits, but in some people's eyes, I'm sure it's not enough.
- I forget to type important facts in my edits sometimes. Of course, that just means two edits instead of one.
I hope I can become admin, but I'll wait if needed. (I have a lot of patience with these things) Vote away!
hehehe... Oath to Order 18:07, 8 May 2008 (UTC)
- Comment: I mean on that little box under the summary and save/preview/show changes selection. I could put that in.
- Comment: I do believe you'd do a good as administrator, but I think we should wait for crowning a new administrator until we can resolve something with the other ones that have administrator powers but never do anything here. --AuronKaizer 19:21, 8 May 2008 (UTC)
- Comment: Ummm, is any actual voting gonna come on here? I've only got comments. XXXXX 22:56, 11 May 2008 (UTC)
- Support: I am voting for XXXXX, because his argument is very convising and he has done a lot for this website. Mr kmil 9:36, 15 May 2008
- Support: I've known him/her since the first day I joined and he/she defenitely deserves adminship
- Comment: I would have to agree with AuronKaizer, since we do have lots of admins. But you would make for a great admin, no doubt. Murchadah 18:02, 17 May 2008 (UTC)
- Support: Rollback support for certain! LadyNorbert 18:37, 22 May 2008 (UTC)
- Support: I think he should be an admin, this user is very creative. Solar flute
- Support: defenitely! not only he is editer extraordinary, but, Mass Menagerie is amazing! Plus, he is Triforce gathering, definitely for XXXXX! UberPhoeb 16:01, 24 May 2008 (UTC)
- Comment: So, with all these votes, can someone make me an admin? XXXXX 17:20, 26 May 2008 (UTC)
- Support: Oops, forgot to add my vote; you easily qualify for a rollback user in my book. Now, if only someone would actually ANSWER MY QUESTION ON THE TALK PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...Ahem. --AuronKaizer 15:46, 31 May 2008 (UTC)
I would like to become an administrator for Zeldapedia mainly because Zelda is one of my greatest passions and I love generating new interest in the series as well as debating the unknown of the series. I am reasonable when the situation demands it, and I am more than willing to be an impartial mediator when needed as well. I have donated much time and effort to helping to improve the wiki where I can and to make its articles the strongest they can possibly be to generate a great reputation for this wiki being the ultimate source of Zelda information. It is my firmest desire to see this wiki rise to become the highest authority on the Zelda series (save of course for Miyamoto or Aenouma), and I strongly believe that I can better help that goal become a reality as an administrator. Some reasons I feel I'd be a good candidate for an administrator:
- I love the Legend of Zelda very much and always have. It is one of my greatest hobbies and a passionate source of research for me.
- I am very devoted to improving Zeldapedia and to helping it acquire a reputation of being the greatest source of information pertaining to the series.
- I am always willing to mediate disputes when needed as an impartial party. I believe in using logic and reason to resolve disputes and solve puzzles. I am firmly opposed to the abuse of power as well, so you would never have to worry about me abusing any of the power you give me. I believe in exercising power only when absolutely necessary for the betterment of the whole.
Thank you all, and I hope you will all look favorably upon my request to be an administrator for this great encyclopedia of the Zelda series. Hero of Time 87 17:57, 21 April 2008 (UTC)
- Neutral: We have nine admins, three active, three semi-active. Oath to Order 17:47, 25 April 2008 (UTC)</s>
- Comment: Maybe Rollback rights. Oath to Order 18:32, 25 April 2008 (UTC)
- Support: I do agree with Oath to Order, but you do really have some good qualifications Mr kmil 9:46, 15 May 2008
- Support: Oath to Order 18:08, 16 May 2008 (UTC)
- Support: I support Hero for rollback. LadyNorbert 18:34, 22 May 2008 (UTC)
- Support: Definetly deserves roll-back rights.--Power courage wisdom and time 02:18, 23 May 2008 (UTC)
- Support:Defenitely. Rollback rights at the least, but even administrator. we could use 10 admins ;).
- Support: Great creative mind that surpass my meager abilities. To say that HoT87 should have Rollback rights is stating the obvious. --AuronKaizer 15:43, 31 May 2008 (UTC)
- Support: Yes. That's all Murch has to say. This guy deserves Rollback Rights, and if it were possible, Adminship. Yes, yes, yes.... Murch (dah dah dah daaaaah!) 04:00, 2 June 2008 (UTC)
And 3 active and 3 semi-active... that leaves 3 inactive, we need more active members
- Comment: So how many votes of support are exactly needed for adminship? I'm just curious so I can gauge how far I have to go. I'm very excited though and honored by all your votes of support, even for just rollback. I really hope to become an admin so I can help take this wiki to even further heights and make it the ultimate Zelda encyclopedia. Hero of Time 87 03:28, 27 May 2008 (UTC)
I'd like to apply for rollback rights here are some reasons
- I've done a reasonable amount of edits
- I know some games and there details (1.Phantom Hourglass (3 hours and I completely beat it) 2.Majora's Mask 3.OoT 4.Wind Waker 5.TP 6.LoZ 7.Aol)
- I've been here for about 3 months
Why i shouldn't have rollback rights
- I've been blocked off once because of Ty-Te (i don't know him)
- I have the education of a 6th grader
- Some pages i can't see (look here for more info)
- Support: Oath to Order 18:12, 8 May 2008 (UTC)
- Support: Sure, this would be a great adition to the workforce of Zeldapedia! Mr kmil 10:50, 15 may 2008
- Support: Yes. I can't think of anything witty to say right now that could make fun of Bush and support you at the same time, but I'll think of something eventually... Murchadah 17:57, 17 May 2008 (UTC)
- Support: LadyNorbert 18:33, 22 May 2008 (UTC)
- Support: UberPhoeb 21:44, 22 May 2008 (UTC) Very good help to me. I know almost everything about wiki cuz of PCWT!
- Support: he's a good person. he deseves it emem123292
- Comment: How many more votes until rollback-rights? --Power courage wisdom and time 03:03, 27 May 2008 (UTC)
I, Murchadah, believe I should have rollback rights.
- I've played a majority of the Zelda titles
- I've made nurmerous edits to help this wiki
- I know my way around wikis and have a good idea of how things work
I hope you take my request into consideration. I believe I would be able to help this wiki much more with rollback rights. Murchadah 22:08, 11 May 2008 (UTC)
- Support: Murch is a good editor and knows the stuff around here. The spewage of frequent political opinions that make me laugh also help. You deserve this small honor! --AuronKaizer 18:46, 15 May 2008 (UTC)
- Support: Murchadah is a really great user here on Zeldapedia. This one really deserves those rights. XXXXX 19:13, 15 May 2008 (UTC)
- Support: I say, "ditto," Muchadah would really make a good addition to the Zeldapedia higher ranked team Mr kmil
- Support: Absolutely. LadyNorbert 18:38, 22 May 2008 (UTC)
- Support: Meesa support Teh Murch! UberPhoeb 02:22, 1 June 2008 (UTC)
- Comment: Thanks for your support! It would be nice if Auron's question got answered on the talk page though (hint hint). Murch (dah dah dah daaaaah!) 03:47, 1 June 2008 (UTC)
Hey, i'd like to have rollback rights because of these:
- I am almost (like 2 letters) fluent with Hylian
- I've played a ton of Legend of Zelda games.
- I know pretty much EVERYTHING about TP
- I know a lot about PH
- I know the wiki, I know how to help with everything
- I try to do whatever I can to help fixing the wiki
- I try to do whatever I can to help new, and old, members with anything.
- I like to write fanfics based on the Legend of Zelda series.
- I co-lead an in-wiki group for non-admins or to-be admins that try to help around Zelda.
- I'm uberActive (hehe... username trick lol)
Reasons I shouldn't:
- I'm new
- I really only have experience in TP and PH (or at least thats all I remember)
- I don't know much about the series outside of the new games
- I ask a lot of questions (that might be good, lol)
I hope you consider me to have rollback rights. UberPhoeb 23:17, 23 May 2008 (UTC)
- Support: You've made many helpful edits, and it's obvious you deserve rollback, at the very least. emem123292
- Support: my cousin told me about what you do, and it's awsome that you do it. 501mph
- Neutral You're a little too new to be receiving that much distinction, IMHO. LadyNorbert 17:15, 26 May 2008 (UTC)
- Support: Yea, I'll support him. Nice contributions :) --Murch (dah dah dah daaaaah!) 04:11, 31 May 2008 (UTC)
- Comment: I have more contribs. to main articles and userpages alike than Mr kmil. I see he has much more support than me, though I've contributed more. ~~ UberPhoeb 15:22, 31 May 2008 (UTC)
- Support: UberPhoeb has made many good contributions here. I say he's good enough to warrant rollback rights :) --AuronKaizer 15:33, 4 June 2008 (UTC)
- Neutral:You haven't been here that long. You're doing pretty well, but I still think you've got a little more to go before you can have those rights. XXXXX Talk to me OR ELSE! 19:02, 4 June 2008 (UTC)
I believe I deserve rollback priveleges because :
- I really enjoy Legend of Zelda and this website has been useful for me.
- I am on this website everyday, it's very rare if I'm not.
- I help organize articles.
- I am very helpful and kind to the users on this wikia.
- I created an in-wikia group to help organize, edit and de-stub articles.
- I can be very useful to the this wikia's community.
- Rollback priveleges can let me help this wikia even more.
Thank you for this oppurtunity,Emem123292
- Support: I believe that Emem123292 should have rights because he is very nice and helpful. He can create his own userboxes and templates and he has helped me a bunch and became my friend very quickly. UberPhoeb 15:41, 24 May 2008 (UTC)
- Support: he showed me the site, so deserves rollback privildges 501mph
- Neutral As I said concerning UberPhoeb, you're a little too new to be receiving that much distinction, IMHO. LadyNorbert 17:16, 26 May 2008 (UTC)
- Neutral I agree with LadyNorbert. --AuronKaizerAccolades! 15:24, 5 June 2008 (UTC)
- Support: Mr kmil
- Comment: He was joking and he apologized on his page. Mr kmil
- Support:This user was the first one to convey to me in any way on Zeldapedia (MrK came in close second) that he hates NBB. That and his helpfulness is... helpful :?? XXXXX Talk to me OR ELSE! 02:06, 6 June 2008 (UTC)
- Support: Well your the only person on this page long enough to get roll-back rights...and we do need more...--Power courage wisdom and time 01:04, 8 June 2008 (UTC)
- Support: Solar flute 15:59, 13 June 2008 (UTC)
I would like to nominate OLZF to receive rollback rights. She has done a lot to make this site more organized and streamlined, particularly in terms of our image files, and rollback rights would give her some more flexibility and autonomy as she continues this work. She's really an asset and I'm
throwing her to the wolves putting her name out for consideration. LadyNorbert 01:49, 24 June 2008 (UTC)
- Support: Yeah, as I said first, that is one hell of a potent editor rightchere! Allow her to roll her back...or something! --AuronKaizerKennedy! 05:00, 24 June 2008 (UTC)
- Support: --Murch(dah dah dahdaaaaaah!) 16:34, 24 June 2008 (UTC)
- Support: A definite YES, good to have her on rollback (Because obviously she WILL) Also, too many people love herUberPhoeba b c 23:18, 24 June 2008 (UTC)
- Support Definitely a yes for me, she's one of the nicest people on this wiki. She's a self proclaimed big sister on this site, and I don't doubt that for a second. She has no problem doing tedious and what I call boring work, and I admire that. She's also very welcoming to new Zeldapedians, including me. I think she would make a great admin! midnaslave 17:16, 30 June 2008 (UTC) 17:16, 30 June 2008 (UTC)
- Comment: You people say "your too new to be an (admin/rollback)" to many people who run, and yet there are four supports. How is this different? I'm not angry, I'm just wondering. - solar flute
- Support: I still support this idea. - solar flute
- Support: Ya she has helped alot around here--Power courage wisdom and time 07:10, 3 July 2008 (UTC)
- Comment: Solar flute said something about "too new". Well, LadyNorbert got rollback in 2 weeks, I bet you'd think that its "too-new". UberPhoeba b c 01:37, 5 July 2008 (UTC)
Alright, here goes nothing. I would like to apply for rollback! I have 79 main edits, 122 total when I put this up, those that aren't main are grammar and spelling and such. I'd like to have rollback because I feel like it would be easier for me to help Zeldapedia, reverting vandalism and pointless edits. I know I'm horrible at explaining myself, but I feel like I would make a bigger difference with rollback.
- Support She's a good, hard-working girl with a level head on her shoulders, and I can tell she really cares about this site and about the games. *Thumbs up* OldSchoolZeldaFan
- Support: Definitely an asset to the site. Although it hurts both my pride and self-image to know that I am not 100% grammatically sound (:P) I think she really deserves this small recognition for making our information that much sweeter. --AuronKaizerKennedy! 13:01, 5 July 2008 (UTC)
- Support: She devotes her time to this wiki, and most of her edits are based on the wiki, not userpages. She is a great help to the wiki, although she fixes many spelling and grammar errors, she helps in any way possible, and that is greatly appreciated. I would like you to very much give this user rollback rights, because she is a great help, and she works as much as possible. "I worked almost half the day on the TP article" <-- Midnaslave said that... UberPhoeba b c 15:16, 5 July 2008 (UTC)
- Support: Frankly, it's good to have a person who actually knows what they're doing here. She's obiviously part of this group of people >thumbs up<. --God Of Thunder!!! 15:32, 5 July 2008 (UTC)
- Support: she's very useful on this wiki. I agree with UberPhoeb, she dose make most of
her edits on articles not just user page's (unlike me). she been around longer than me and she has made more edits than i will ever make 23:58, 5 July 2008 (UTC)Toonlink
- Support: well i think she is a
hothard worker if she get rollback im shure help this wiki more --Lord Link 17:55, 11 July 2008 (UTC)
The result of the vote was oppose.
I really want to be a zeldapedia administrator because I am so nice I give my neighbors two baskets of healthy fruit everyday and that shows how much I am nice. I am a student counseler so I can help you with any problems you need. I have all the zelda games and I beated them all so now all the kids at school asks me for help on the zelda games. And I am very responsible. So please let me be a zeldapedia administrater. This is all I want in my life.
- Oppose: I should ban you or something for deleting my previous oppose >:). But seriously. That has only proved that you can't take the job. Sorry, but if you say that you are responsible, you kinda need to prove it. --God Of Thunder!!! 16:43, 17 August 2008 (UTC)
- Oppose: uhh. . .ughh. . .you are. . .ughh. . .nice. . .ummm. . .go. . .ummm. . .hmm. . .Mr...Ranger for. . .adminstrator. . .I think. . .ok. Let me start. . . umm. . .over! You. . .are. . .probabllly lying. . . I think. . .Gerudo Ruler 22:23, 17 August 2008 (UTC)
- Oppose: For a start, this guy just added himself to the list of admins even though he isn't one. Plus, he has no contributions at all in the main namespace, and he's a new user self-nominating, which the third tip specifically warns against. Happyjoe6 00:31, 18 August 2008 (UTC)
- Oppose Your first edit was yesterday. You haven't been here long enough to prove how good of a user you are. For all we know, you just want to be an admin to abuse the powers. Read project:administrators slowly and #Tips and follow that advice.--Richard 01:34, 18 August 2008 (UTC)
- Oppose:Sorry, but if what murch said is true, there is no way you should be an admin. Not only that, but you are inexperienced, and so far your actions are contradicting that you are responsible (and actions speak louder than words.) --Moblin slayer 13:36, 18 August 2008 (UTC)
I am Gerudo Ruler and I am a big fan of the Gerudos! I would like to be a rollback because and should and wish :
A) I take "Gerudo Language" Lessons on Youtube created by User:Gerudo Princess.
B) I take "Gerudo Dialogue" Lessons on Youtube created by User:Gerudo Princess.
C) I take "Hylian Dialogue" Lessons on the following: Modern, Ancient, Syllabary!!
D) I owned and played Ocarina of Time, The Legend of Zelda, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap, and Four Swords!
E) I love Zeldapedia and care for it. I want to get rid of all the vandalism and would enjoy if all could see the information just like I found out about this site and I was amazed by such info and I would feel more fexlible on this site and would help others and enjoy if I was an administrator! ;D
F) I have been editing for months without an account and I have no prove but the problem is that I did not have the credit for not having an account till now. I am a quick learner so I get things very quickly!
G) I have been here for awhile but without an ACCOUNT. Apparently, someone used the same email address I used and when that person got blocked, I got blocked too. Becuase of that, everyone refers to me as that person. Now that I have my own account and have a chance of being an anmid., I can look different and no longer be refered as that person.
H) Believe me, I am not trying to abuse my rights. Besides, I am not Ranger12345 -whatever has he done. what has he done anyway?- but someone wit that name without the 5, has erased one of my pages I was trying to search. I never played Major'a Mask and mentioned Koume and Kotake but he erased it. Luckily there were so many people that searched that night I think by the morning, it was like it never happend.
I) Who are you assume that I am going to abuse my powers, User:Murchadah. I am just running. What, your brain is to small you can not read and all you can do is assume? Besides, I have been here for months. When I was in NBB.wikia.com(totally sucks) I wrote the truth about Nbb. Then some old hag with an account banned for telling they lip-syncs, and do not play the instruments. So I had to. . .blah blah blah. . .you get the idea. I just wished you realized I was telling the truth. I got no proof so go ahead, oppose me. <:(
- Oppose: No. Much like Ranger12345, you're new, inexperienced, and probably some guy trying to abuse the rights. Sorry, but no. --God Of Thunder!!! 12:43, 18 August 2008 (UTC)
- Oppose:Sorry, you're just too new and inexperienced. And even if you did edit as a unresistered user, we have no proof that that person was you. I'm not saying that you're lying about that, I'm just saying that there is no way to say "that was him, we're 100% sure." Also, sometimes several unregistered users have the same IP address (that series of numbers), so it would be hard to tell which contributions are yours and which aren't.--Moblin slayer 13:47, 18 August 2008 (UTC)
- Comment:First of all, murch is making that assumption because most people run for admin right after they join for two reasons:
- They want to abuse their powers
- They don't know that they need to contribute a lot to be an admin.
More often than not, it is the first one. And please, don't call anyone small brained. First of all, brain size has nothing to do with IQ. Secondly, insulting someone in your request for adminship is not only mean but also proves that you shouldn't be an admin. No offence. --Moblin slayer 15:40, 18 August 2008 (UTC)
- Comment: Well. . . -_- I am just upset! If you give me another chance we can all start over. I just woke up on the wrong side of the bed. I am just in sooo much pressure. I am extremely sorry. I didn't mean that. I am just upset. Besides, I voted for you, Moblin Slayer! <:(
- Comment:I know you are upset. However, how one reacts when upset can show how good of a leader they will be. Look, I'm sorry, but I'm still gonna oppose you. This voting isn't based on "I vote for you, so you vote for me." It's based on who deserves it. Maybe in a few months or so, once you have proven yourself responsible, you can become admin. However, it is just too early right now. You never see anyone join the presidential race out of no where without any campaigning or experience. If you want to oppose me being rollback for still opposing you, that is fine with me. Oh, and please sign your votes/comments. To do so just type four tildes (This(~)thing).--Moblin slayer 16:00, 18 August 2008 (UTC)
- Oppose:New user self-nominating for one thing. And I find it difficult to believe that you've been making edits for months when you haven't made a single edit in the main namespace since you've made this account. So far you just seem interested in making a big userpage and forming a 'club' rather than actually contributing to the wiki. Happyjoe6 20:44, 18 August 2008 (UTC)
- Comment: Sir, I do not want to bother you or outsmart you but I have extremely improved the following pages: Desert of Mystery Windfall Island
- Comment:How exactly is that outsmarting me? You made those edits hours after I posted my message. Perhaps you would have outsmarted me were it not for my super secret ability to tell the time. As for the actual edits, all you've added to the Windfall Island page is a load of baseless speculation. Desert of Mystery is much better, although the word is spelt 'dungeon'. If you make 50 edits of that usefulness, maybe you should be considered for rollback.Happyjoe6 01:03, 19 August 2008 (UTC)
- Oppose You've only made 153 edits, 4 of which are in the main namespace, the most important area of the wiki. Your first edit was 2 days ago. You have not been here long enough to show how good of a contributor you are; generally, to become an admin, you need to have done a lot of work improving and maintaining and creating articles. You haven't done any of this. You're also a new user here; for all we know, you might be lying and just want to abuse sysop privileges. Try requesting again in a few months.--Richard 01:11, 19 August 2008 (UTC)
- Oppose: Who in the blue hell are you? (Quote the Rock) No, but seriously, who is this guy? And why does it want the admin rights. Nope, sorry, this may sound cruel and potentially damaging to your self-esteem, but you do not deserve anything like that in the foreseeable future. Thank you and good night. --AuronKaizerKennedy! 01:29, 19 August 2008 (UTC)
- Comment: dude, you didn't damage my self-esteem. Besides, I have been told things that are worst User:AuronKaizer. Compared to me, your little insult is like a tiny smudge of tomato sauce on my shirt. |~( Gerudo Ruler 20:10, 24 August 2008 (UTC)
- Oppose: first off we have to that we can trust you so you dont vandalise. second of all yougot to show that you dont just make your edits on userpages talk ect. so try again in a few months for rollback or something like that[[user:toonlink|toon|
- Support : Go gerudo I love you all. So everyone is a real helper so lets all be administrators!!!I love you!!!!!!!!!!!! Sunshine101
I'm just trying for rollback, not actual adminship. Why? Because someone recommended I should try for rollback. And don't worrry, I won't list some huge amount of reasons, the only thing you need to see are my contributions...after all, actions speak louder than words.
- Support: Has shown to keep a cool head during discussions, something I envy. Has always made many good contributions and understands the Wiki very well. You deserve rollback rights in my opinion. --AuronKaizerKennedy! 13:45, 30 July 2008 (UTC)
- Support: Ya can't add on to that so... *thumbs up*--Power Wisdom Courage and Time
- Support: hey is rollback matierial does a lot of edits and is a nice guy nuff said P.S. im not saying support sence heis my friend --Lord Link
- Support: Mob, You deserve thing act of honor. You will replace me, I PWCT actually makes me an Admin. Mr kmil
- Support: Dunno what happened to my support from before, but... Ya! --God Of Thunder!!! 16:51, 17 August 2008 (UTC)
- Support: Hey! I suppose you deserve to be what you want. You are going with the flow, where the wind blows. I like that. That seems really cool. You are like a soft loose wet and moist blowing leaf in the air. Swift-Swift-Blow! Swift-Swift-BLOW! SHWOOOO!(compliment <- ) You just seem so calm and cool. The question is, who couldn't resist that! ;D Gerudo Ruler 15:57, 18 August 2008 (UTC)
- Comment:I'm confused. I like that you said I should be rollback, but I'm not sure if the "soft loose wet and moist blowing leaf" thing was an insult or compliment...oh, and remember to sign your vote.--Moblin slayer 13:40, 18 August 2008 (UTC)
- Support:why not? Solar flute
- Comment:Hey Moblin Slayer. I will not oppose you. THAT would be the wrong thing - Besides, I must ask you, HOW DO I GET A HEADSTART AND BECOME RESPONSIBLE? I AM NOT EVEN RESPONSIBLE IN REALITY. :| Please help! Gerudo Ruler 16:11, 18 August 2008 (UTC)
- Comment: Meaningless spam goes here. --AuronKaizerKennedy! 01:22, 19 August 2008 (UTC)
- Support:mob you get my votetoon
- Support:hey, you've helped the wiki a lot, and in my opinion, you would be a great admin.Go on, Mob!PGU27
Well, I'm taking a shot at adminship. I know I've been gone for a while, but I'm back and ready to help out. Just this afternoon I caught a user making all these pages that made no sense at all, but all I was able to do was rollback what he did on existing pages. Well, I'm going to stop sounding lame and say I'm fine if I don't get any, I just want to put my name out for consideration. I don't like seeing Zeldapedia being vandalized and being able to do only so much about it. May as well take a peek at my contributions as well.
- Support: She has been on for a long time, longer than me. She has contributed alot to this wiki, and I don't mean pages. Without her rollback abilities, we would have some pretty bad vandalism. If anyone deserves to be admin, it is her. Relyt Of Wisdom 23:46, 8 October 2008 (UTC)
- Support: ^ I agree with this guy. Screw the "too many admins" jargon. It's not like even half of them are active even...you help out a lot and deserve kudos for that. --AuronKaizerTalk loud, hit harder! 18:57, 9 October 2008 (UTC)
- Comment: Jargon, haha. Such a funny word.
- Support: Because she has been on for a long time and she knows what to do on the site.Wolflinklover123 17:54, 10 October 2008 (UTC)
- Support what you guys said
- Support:ya i think she would make a good admin maybe better than me--Lord linkMGS! 23:51, 10 October 2008 (UTC)
- Support:You do seem to know what your talking about with the powers of an admin. I think your over qualified for a roll back.nintendoworker 19:59, 11 October 2008 (UTC)
- Support: You seem to know very well this wikia, and your are always there, I say yes!--TheNewSheik 22:56, 11 October 2008 (UTC)
- Support:She does have a good point and besides, she really dose contribute to helpGerudo Ruler 14:31, 12 October 2008 (UTC)
I'm here to request rollback rights, not full adminship. I edit on a regular basis and I have a good knowledge of the Zelda series. So.....Yeah. Look at my contributions for further details, I guess. I'm not too good at persuasive speeches, am I?
- Support: ya shure rollback all the way--Lord linkMGS! 05:12, 11 September 2008 (UTC)
- Support: hmmm i dont see why not .oh and just to let you guys know i watch people. you can't see me but im there watching your every move.. well not realy every but you get the point
- Support: Maybe you do deserve it. Gerudo Ruler 23:12, 10 October 2008 (UTC)
- Comment: ....And without someone that did that, we'd have great articles, but they would be interspersed with all kinds of grammatical errors. I fail to see the significance in that quote, by the way. Xykeb Yvolix Zraliv 03:36, 11 October 2008 (UTC)
- Support: I don't see why not, you've been a great help to this wiki so far. I think you deserve to be rollback, I have no idea why you didn't ask earlier. XD Gerudo Ruler, creative details aren't all that bad. I don't see why you don't like them. midnaslave 17:00, 11 October 2008 (UTC)
- Comment:.... Your old edits were erased, soooo I didn't really get to remember it. But, good point. What the hey.
- Support: definetly rollback. Solar flute
- Support: We've had some differences (or that is to say, you had some problems with me but it was not mutual) but overall you're a very good, consistent editor and an asset to this site. You know what you're doing and rollback rights will only make editing for you a lot easier. Definitely a deservant rollbacker if ever I saw one. Thank you for your help, you deserve this. I put my confidence in you now, don't let me down. --AuronKaizerTalk loud, hit harder! 00:46, 6 November 2008 (UTC)
- Comment: Not to be rude, but I find it a little hard to believe that you haven't had problems with me. Most people I argue with have huge problems with me. Xykeb Yvolix Zraliv 02:49, 12 November 2008 (UTC)
- Comment: Well, if you keep insisting for whatever reason that I MUST have a problem with you, I might actually have one eventually >.> it's like you WANT me to have a problem with you. I don't. Never had. --AuronKaizerTalk loud, hit harder! 03:00, 12 November 2008 (UTC)
- Comment: I'm not "insisting" that you have a problem with me. As I recall, the only time I've said anything about that subject prior to this is when I mentioned how I thought that you thought I was annoying and/or rude, which you do sometimes imply somewhat. Other than that, this is the only time I think I've mentioned it. In any case, I don't see how I want you to have a problem with me just because I think you do or I find it weird that you don't. Xykeb Yvolix Zraliv 03:18, 12 November 2008 (UTC)
- Comment: How many votes do I need to get rollback rights? I might have overlooked it, but I don't remember it explaining that in the rules. Xykeb Yvolix Zraliv 03:52, 5 December 2008 (UTC)