Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Yoichi Yamada is a Japanese video game designer who has been working for Nintendo since the late 1980s. He has assisted in the development of a number of Nintendo games, among them several installments of the Legend of Zelda series, as well as Luigi's Mansion and Star Fox.
- Zelda II: The Adventure of Link (1987) – director
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (1991) – assistant director
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (1998) - game system director
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (2000) - memory management director
- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (2002) – assistant director
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (2006) - sub-director
- The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (2007) - supervisor
- The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (2009) - supervisor