This is a walkthrough for the 2002, 2003 game The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. It was made by me, and is made in hopes to guide you through the game, hence it being called a "walkthrough". Yeah, bet'cha didn't know that, right? I made it because I was also currently progressing through it, and I had discovered it is now one of my favorite of the Zelda series, so I wanted to introduce the experience with my help to you. Anyway, feel free to read it, I hope it comes of good you use!
- All items that will be carried with you, I have highlighted with blue.
- All things that are dungeon related and such, have been highlighted in orange.
- All Rupees and Heart Containers are highlighted with red.
- And, finally, miscellaneous things, such as the Goddess' Pearls and Songs, are in green
Yes, it is split into different parts. There's no way I could fit ALL that on one page!
- Part One; doing Outset Island's story and departure.
- Part Two; getting through the Forsaken Fortress.
- Part Three; doing some of what you can currently do on Windfall Island.
- Part Four; completing Dragon Roost Island and Dragon Roost Cavern.
- Walkthrough:The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker/Game-fanatic/Part Five|Part Five
- Walkthrough:The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker/Game-fanatic/Part Six|Part Six
- Walkthrough:The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker/Game-fanatic/Part Seven
STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION...