About this walkthrough
This will be my first walkthrough, so bear with me. I know the game very well, as I have beaten it numerous times. I expect this walkthrough to get you through the main core of the game. I'll be mentioning some secrets and Heart Pieces (the ones that I know of) along the way, but don't expect this walkthrough to lead you to all Kinstone fusions, and this walkthrough will NOT tell you the locations of all 40+ Pieces of Heart. There are just too many. When directions are used within the walkthrough, most of the time I will use right and left instead of east and west. Also, usually I will use up or up screen for north and down or down screen for south. I will try to be consistent on this, but if I use them interchangeably, I'm sorry. I will be linking some things within the walkthrough, but I will not be following the strictest of guidelines that are followed in articles on Zeldapedia. So, without further ado, I will be dividing this walkthrough up into various parts as follows.
Part Five "I Believe I Can Fly"
- Royal Crypt
- Cloud Tops
- Palace of Winds
- Boss: Gyorg Pair
- NOTE: Palace of Winds and boss may be moved to Part Six, and the existing Part Six subsequently changed to Part Seven. Reason being, the Palace of Winds is a very lengthy dungeon.
Part Six "The Hero Rises"
- Quest for the Magical Boomerang
- Mysterious Walls Sidequest
- Remote Bombs
- Light Arrows
- Obtaining the Mirror Shield
- A final list of locations of all unlockables and Heart Pieces mentioned in the walkthrough, for readers' convenience.