Current Status Update
|Well, as I said before, I just got my first DS, as well as Phantom Hourglass, and 3 Castlevania games. Order of Ecclesia, Portrait of Ruin, and Dawn of Sorrow. So, I've been playing the crap out of each of those... Sorry, for the period of inactivity. Also, in about two weeks, I'm going to California for ten days without my laptop, so... Even if I do edit or update, it's going to be very little.|
|~Mon, May 31, 2010 @ 11:10 PM|
Older Status Updates
Well, I just got my new status system up and running, whew! Anyway, I just bought a DS yesterday, with a copy of Phantom Hourglass... Fun game so far. Very tricky. Haha. Although, controls get a little funky now and again... This is the first Zelda game I've played for the first time since Wind Waker! Anyway, later.
~Mon, May 24, 2010 @ 10:30 PM
I was born Independence Day of '86, and I'm American. I love the Legend of Zelda series, Final Fantasy series, DOOM series, Gears of War series, Call of Duty series, and used to love the Halo series. The first game I ever played was Zelda II when I was like 4. I bought my first NES a year later with a copy of Super Mario. I was born just 5 months after the first Zelda came out in Japan, so when I was 5, I remember thinking 'Mario... Zelda? Who?' Haha. Anyway, now I'm 23 and I'm a game designer who loves guitar. Booyah.
Top 3 favorite Zelda games:
Top 3 favorite games:
- Gears of War(XBOX360)
- Call of Duty(MW,WaW,MW2)(XBOX360)
- Almost any Zelda game...
Some interesting things I've noticed about the Legend of Zelda series:
- A Link to the Past HAS to be the very last game in the entire chronicle due to the last line in the game's ending: "And, the Master Sword slept... FOREVER!"-ALttP
- Whenever link is asleep or unconscious, no matter how long or where he is, he never gets attacked or killed by Ganon or his minions...
- The main bad guy will always, always, try to underestimate Link, no matter what cool items he has, the size of his sword, what accomplishments he's achieved, or how many of the bad guy's powerful minions Link has slain.
- Link has pink hair in A Link to the Past, yet he has blond hair in the artwork for the game.
- Link is a terrible swimmer. In every game he has to cross water, or other wise swim, he has to have the help of an item. Nothing says legendary hero like a hero with floaties.
Link will almost always and undoubtedly find at least some of the following on his quest:
- An enemy that is capable of killing himself or another ally.
- A boss that is capable of making you want to pull your hair out, all the while there is an easy way to slay it.
- A character that finds a way of making you think they know something important, or blocking your path, and then swindling you out of something important, such as, but not limited to, rupees, quest items, etc., while in fact you could have gotten by completely without them.
- A musical instrument of some sort.
- A fake item.
- An annoying chest game.
- A character that has no name or backstory, yet somehow they are entirely important to the game. In Z2 this was the old man with the Triforce in the Great Palace. In OoT, it was the guard you have to give the ticket to pass into Death Mountain.
- A senile old man who always falls asleep while talking.
- A Mario-esque character.
- A talking tree.
- An evil minion 'disguised' as any old Joe(or Josephina, or sometimes even as some extraordinary person *cough* Ganondorf *cough*), yet you know they are in fact evil minion x.
- An enemy that helps Link, rather than hurting him.