Hi, and welcome to my userpage. Haters gonna hate.
Ohi, I didn't hear you over the noise of how awesome I am.
|Died||22:56, March 4, 2010 (UTC)|
Some dusty place, in some graveyard, in some state, in some country, in some planet
|Resting place||Some grave, in some graveyard, in some state, in some country, in some planet|
|Other names||See Below|
|Known for||Doing Stuff|
|Education||An awesome one|
|Title||That Guy that Does Stuff|
|Employer||King of Ikana|
|Salary||$5000 per hour, minimum wage|
|Net worth||Ask someone else|
Haru Mclean Namikaze, a lad of many names, originated from the depths of the internet. At first a large fan of a certain game, and also some certain animes (Anime nerd OLOLOLOL), he joined the internet as a whole as a supposed 7-year-old. This naiveté child was thrown around as a rag doll is, but was also moderately good at editing his home wikia.At least, for a 7-year-old. Then , after at least 2 years of editing this wikia, he moved to his second abode. In this certain place, it was a wiki that was just so... full of things and people, Haru could never get an edit in, as if there was anything left to edit. Devoting himself to the wiki's forums, he had a slight reputation there. But, because of this, Haru's userpage was deleted, and was asked to edit, or try some editing at the fanon wikia of the wikia's subject. Haru then traveled over to this brand new wikia (to Haru and the wikia), and helped start it up. In the midst of that same year, Haru picked up a copy of The Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition, after many years of tracking one down. Finally, Haru played Majora's Mask, from his memory of being 10. In doing this, he ignited the need-to-know Zelda gamer in him. At this time, he searched 'zelda.wikia.com' in his address bar, and found this place. Faced with corruption, lies, pride, envy, jealousy, wrath, hatred, and bias at the fanon wiki, was forced away from there. He then studied Zelda glitches, skips, etc, and found a nice, happy, dysfunction community, Haru lay down on this website, and made it his main 'home'. Now, Haru has started coming onto Zeldapedia once again.
People That Aren't Offended By Me
Add your name into my list if you're not offended by me.
- I am definitely not offended by Haru-dono. The™ 00:42, March 23, 2010 (UTC)
- Now I'm wondering what I'm supposed to find offensive...which I clearly don't. Jedimasterlink (talk) 00:45, March 23, 2010 (UTC)
- Bemused maybe, but certainly not offended. --AuronKaizer! 23:31, April 11, 2010 (UTC)
- Not offended. I only know you by online interactions, so I have no reason. Super duh... Alpaca 20:38, April 28, 2010 (UTC)
- I find you annoying, disproportionate, and generally unlikable, but offensive? Hardly. Xykeb Yvolix Zraliv 11:51, May 22, 2010 (UTC)
- I don't know how I would be offended by you. Heck, I've never talked to you before, but I know who you are from your user name. --MentalZ Enter the Negative Zone
- How could I be offended by an Anime Nerd? -high five- ~Otaku-Status!02:07, September 29, 2010 (UTC)
- How am I supposed to offend some one who has no ears? No seriously....E=mc2
Stuff That Has Nothing To Do With Things Before Nor After It
- Yesh, I do have a Wii
- Yesh, I do have SSBB
- Yesh, I have downloaded Oot and MM onto my Wii
- Yesh, I did to have TP for GC, but now only Wii
- Yesh, I do have WW for the GC(what other way?)
- Yesh, I do have the Legend of Zelda:Collector's Edition for GC
- Yesh, I do know pi to 135 digits
- Yesh, I do do Tae Kwon Do, 1st Dan going 2nd Dan
- Yesh, I did make a new smiley face: ^,...,^, or T,....,T, etc. It's a vampire
- Yesh, I did make a new set of emoticons. The WIZARD SERIES <:D. SEE THE HAT
- My theory is: Link can reproduce asexually
Super Aweshum Mega Ultra Uber Speshul Section of Super Aweshum Mega Ultra Uber Speshul Riddles
- A man was to be sentenced, and the judge told him, "You may make a statement. If it is true, I'll sentence you to four years in prison. If it is false, I'll sentence you to six years in prison." After the man made his statement, the judge decided to let him go free. What did the man say?
- What work can a painter never finish?
- No sooner spoken than broken. What is it?
- A man walks into a bar and asks for a glass of water. The bartender pulls out a shotgun and points it at him. The man says, thank you and leaves. Why?
- It's more powerful than God. It's more evil than the devil. The poor have it. The rich need it. If you eat it, you'll die. What am I?
- The one who makes it sells it. The one who buys it doesn't use it. The one who's using it doesn't know he's using it. What is it?
- What's weird about this passage?
"Gatsby was walking back from a visit down in Branton Hill's manufacturing district on a Saturday night. A busy day's traffic had had its noisy run; and with not many folks in sight, His Honor got along without having to stop to grasp a hand, or talk; for a mayor out of City Hall is a shining mark for any politician. And so, coming to Broadway, a booming bass drum and sounds of singing, told of a small Salvation Army unit carrying on amidst Broadway's night shopping crowds. Gatsby, walking towards that group, saw a young girl, back toward him, just finishing a long, soulful oration ... " The above passage is taken from the book "Gatsby" written by Ernest Vincent Wright in the late 1930's .
- I turn polar bears white
and I will make you cry.
I make guys have to pee
and girls comb their hair.
I make celebrities look stupid
and normal people look like celebrities.
I turn pancakes brown
and make your champane bubble.
If you sqeeze me, I'll pop.
If you look at me, you'll pop.
Can you guess the riddle?
I know some of these are lame, so if you have any Super Aweshum Mega Ultra Uber Speshul Riddles, tell me, pl0x.
Things That I Despise/Hate
I had an extreme need to have this section. Since I am an intern Hater™, I have a tendency to hate things, funny as it is. Now that I have one, I will type down anything that I despise/hate. First, I will make a Zelda, sub-heading, and then the more common Non-Zelda subheading.
Let's go by games, from most recent to most classic.
- Link's hair and head
- The whole 'control Zelda while you stay away from phantoms' thing
- Train speed
- The evil trains
- The Spirit Tower
- The simplicity of the Spirit Flute (●cough● Panpipe ● cough●) songs
- Train Health
- Treasure: when you get your hopes up for a small key, it's a tiara.
- The different train parts
- No shield is mandatory, and it sucks anyway
- Link's hair and head
- The being timed in the Temple of the Ocean King
- Ship speed
- The Temple of the Ocean King in general
- The absence of an instrument
- Ship Health
- Treasure: when you get your hopes up for a small key, it's a tiara.
- The different ship parts
- No shield is mandatory, and it sucks anyway
- The Ghost Ship in general
- The exaggerative spinning Link does when he gets sand/the hourglass
- There is no real pause thing
- The almost complete uselessness of some items out of dungeons
- The speed of Link
- The useless information Ezlo gives you
- The lack of a main instrument (to learn songs, etc)
- The Kinstone side-quest
Four Swords Adventures
- How every thing is temporary (heart containers, weapons, etc)
- No inventory to carry things for you (small keys, letters, etc)
- No temporary invincibility after being hit
- How it's Wind Waker's and A Link to the Past's love child
- Tingle and his thieving of your mandatory force gems
- The speed of KoRL
- The size of the text
- The inexplicable need for rupees
- The Triforce Chart side-quest
- The fact that 3/4 of the swords have no guards
- How easy Ganondorf is to beat
- Ganon's Curse
- Did I mention Gyorgs?
Oracle of Ages/Oracle of Seasons
- The fact that a stick (the Wooden Sword) can beat every single boss in the game
- The lack of Roc's Cape in Oracle of Ages
- The lack of the Power Glove in Oracle of Seasons
- The lack of a Mermaid Suit in Oracle of Seasons
- The uselessness of the Cane of Somaria
- Link's speed
- The uselessness of the Rod Of Seasons
- The fact that
- Ball-and-Chain Troopers
Ocarina of Time
A Link to the Past
- The amount of damage Dark World enemies give (i.e. the weakest one gives 2 hearts of damage)
- The infinitesimal range of sword swipes
- Running speed
- Ice Palace
- the Cane of Somaria
- How, sometimes, the dungeon item isn't needed for the boss
- River Zoras
- How the flute doesn't work in the Dark World
- Link's flappy cap
The Adventure of Link
- Its existence
- Everything about it
The Legend of Zelda
- The speed of the enemies
- The strength of the enemies
- The tiny length of the sword
- No guidance
- The bad saving system
- Improper maps
"Tane.us is a collection of pages that I add to whenever I'm feeling particularly bored or creative. It all began in the summer of 2004, when I typed the nonsense word "TANE" in frustration when I was killed in a heated Unreal Tournament 2004 match. The word caught on in my vocabulary, and soon it became the title of a song (which can be found, along with my other music, at dogpanic.com). That same summer I registered this domain name on a whim, with no idea what I was going to use it for.
I created the first tane.us front page, using a simple flash animation and midi of the tane song. It remained that way for many months, until I decided to start adding pages to it to create a long chain of mysterious, nonsensical, tane-related... things. It became an outlet for random inspiration. Some pages are inspired by songs, some are inspired by Flash programming experiments."
This is quoted from the 'About Tane' section on Chicksnack dot com. The links to each of the Tane and how to get past them are as follows:
- Glasses2 Drag the wig onto the guys head (may take precision). Click Tane.
- Glasses Drag the glasses onto the guys head (may take precision). Click Tane.
- Microtane Wait until the colored lines spread out to spell 'TANE' , then wait until 'Ready!'. Click Tane. Click anything in the proximity of the face and words.
- Face2 Click Tane.
- Weekend Click to the beat of the music repeatedly.
- Stane Move your cursor around (left moves most left, etc) until the lines say 'Tane' (may take precision).
- Link Click Tane.
- Sneakertane/Family Click any Tane. Click Tane.
- Silotane Wait a while. Click Tane.
- Taen2 Click the animation six times.
- Squares Wait a while. Click Tane.
- Tane is Love/lovetane Click Tane.
- Slafto/Dogge Click the dog pictures until their all pushed to the side. Click Tane.
- Scarytane Click the lips. Click Tane.
- TaneX Click all the blobs. Click Tane.
- Cowboy Click the hand.
- Friends Click anywhere on the picture.
- Oldtane/Taen Click the animation.
- Tane Click Tane.
- About Tane You completed Tane!
Section Devoted to Animated Gifs That Aren't Zelda Related
IT HURTS IT HURTS IT HURTS IT HURTS IT HURTS IT HURTS IT HURTS IT HURTS
My Games That I Have Run Through
|Category||Play-through #||Rating of 10||Annoying?||Fun?|
|The Legend of Zelda||1||7/10||Kind Of||Hate?|
|Zelda II:The Adventure of Link||5/28||0/10||Yes it is||Hate?|
|The Legend of Zelda:A Link to the Past||1||8/10||No||Yes|
|The Legend of Zelda:Link's Awakening||1/2||8/10||Slow-mo||?|
|The Legend of Zelda:Ocarina of Time||More than Once||9/10||No, but Link's voice is annoying||Yes|
|The Legend of Zelda:Majora's Mask||More than Once||12/10||Noooooooo...||:D|
|The Legend of Zelda:The Oracle of Seasons||More than Once||16||Link's a little slow...||OMFG YEAH|
|The Legend of Zelda:Oracle of Ages||≥1||16||He's slow.||OMFG YEAH|
|The Legend of Zelda:Four Swords & Four Swords Adventures||1||8/10||No||Cool Concept, FSA has great graphics|
|The Legend of Zelda:Wind Waker||2 1/2||9/10||Noooo||Yeeeees|
|The Legend of Zelda:Minish Cap||1/2||8.8/10||Kind of||I like how fast he swipes|
|The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess||10/11||8.8/10||Not really||I Guess|
|The Legend of Zelda:Phantom Hourglass||More than Once||9.5/10|| No, only when I'm trying to go left,|
and my hand blocks the screen
|The Legend of Zelda:Spirit Tracks||1||8/10||Look up||Weird|
Also Known As
- AkiGrahamShitatsuchi: Almost all other places (Never has spaces)
- AkiGraham: Almost all other places that don't allow 20 character user names (Never has spaces)
- Aki: Nickname on chatrooms mostly for the first the 1st and 2nd
- Haru Mclean Namikaze: Places that I feel the need to be formal on (Always has spaces)
- Haru Mclean: Places that I feel the need to be formal on that don't allow 20 character usernames (Always has spaces)
- Haru: Nickname on chatrooms mostly for the 4th and 5th
- Don Mclean Kamikaze: The Dufus™ Gallery
- Time-To-Fly-666: DeviantArt, don't bother looking, I only have one measly, unworthy-of-your-time doodle on there
- Tane is Love: Extra Wikia account
- Forced to Dance: Extra YouTube account
- Kiwimanrox16: Extra YouTube account
- RAVEWorldWide: Extra YouTube Account
- The Elkins Family: A set of Yahoo! accounts that share a last name, all weird first names, for multiple accounts on one site purposes, and also the host of my usual internet 'real' name
- The Snikle Family: A set of Gmail accounts to share a last name, all normal first names, for multiple accounts on one site purposes
My Zleda Game
My Oracle of Seasons Walkthrough
My Top Ten
The OoS Shrine
My Overview of OoT Dungeons
Now that I've done them all, and I can remember them, I'll summarize my moods about them.
NAVI, JUST SHUT UP, C'MON I DON'T NEED YOUR STUPID 'ADVICE', I DON'T NEED ANY ADVISING AT ALL. 222 easy.
Yay bombs. It's too bad that's the only thing that I liked about it.
Jabu Jabu's Belly
Annoyingannoyingannoyingannoyingannoyingannoyingannoyingannoying annoyingannoyingannoyingannoyingannoyingannoyingannoyingannoyingannoying, but awmg my favorite projectile weapon of the child part is introduced.
My second favorite projectile weapon! But other than that, 222 hard, so I just Boss Key skip into Phantom Ganon. Hate the music, hate the lighting, hate everything about it.
Cool, a hammer. If it weren't for the Flare Dancer turning me off, I would say this is my favorite. Also, the whole anyfirethingknockingyouback thing is a heavy annoyance.
I completely LOVE this temple! My favorite dungeon of the game! So many puzzles, so little time. Close to nothing annoys me in this temple (the thing that annoys me is the first room on the way to the Boss Key, with the water, boulders, and Tektites). Morpha annoyed the crap out of me until I realized it can't touch my in the corners.
Wonderfully organized. The deception of the whole thing is a complete turn on for me, and the hover boots, well, meh. Bongo Bongo is fun enough to not make me hate him.
Cool idea. Though personally, I liked the child part more than the adult part (excluding getting the Mirror Shield). Twinrova was an okay boss, not too hard, not too easy, reflecting the dungeon's difficulty.
←== Sîgñåtürés ==
I was bullied into making this section by Stars. So sign away, if you want. I hope I don't get many, so I can say 'I HAVE NO FRIENDS T_T'. Oh yeah, I'll pay you 30k rupees for a basic signing, 50k for for a special sig, 90k for some alt codes (like Stars), and 120k for saying my name in your sig.