'lo, I'm happyjoe6. Behold my userpage.
This is a list of how familiar I am with the various games of the series:
- The Legend of Zelda - Own for the GBA, completed (100%) First Quest once, finished first three dungeons of Second Quest.
- Zelda II: The Adventure of Link - Don't own. Only ever played for about five minutes, don't know much about this one.
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past - Own for the GBA. Got to last dungeon but can't be bothered to finish it because this is an awful game and I hate it. I haven't played this in ages, so I can't remember much about it.
- The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening - Own DX for the GBC. Finished twice, and I think I've 100%ed it (not certain though).
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - Own this + Master Quest for the GC. Finished original version loads of times, (but not 100%. I can never be bothered with the Gold Skulltulas) up to Spirit Temple in Master Quest.
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask - Used to have on PC emulator, but not any more. Got up to second dungeon before getting bored and quitting. Didn't do many sidequests either.
- The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons - Never owned/played/seen.
- The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages - Borrowed from a friend once and got halfway through before giving it back. Can't remember much about it.
- The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords - I do own this, but I've never played it (I bought the cartridge for ALttP).
- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - Own, finished loads of times. 100%ed, except for Nintendo Gallery. This was the first Zelda game I bought, and it's probably the one I know most about.
- The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures - Never owned/played/seen.
- The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap - Own, finished about four times, although never anywhere near 100%ed.
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - Own, finished two or three times. Not 100%ed, but fairly close.
- The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass - Never owned/played/seen.