welcome to my lair Edit
Aghanim is mighty!! I am a 7th grader, and I am 12 years old, and the BIGGEST Zelda geek you will ever see in your life!!
Userboxes(These are cuuuursed)Edit
These are my userboxes, some of which I made myself, and others I got from Mr Kmil. Full credit goes to XXXXX sinces he/she went through all the trouble to make one.
Anti-heroe's to-do list (Credit to Lord Link for the idea) Edit
1. Make sure that any weak, innocent-looking civilian who walks into my lair is disposed of with my trademark barber tool, and then vaporized to destroy the evidence that they were there.
2. All of my guards will be outfitted with secret uniforms, and secret guns, which only they have, and/or know how to use.
3. My secret base will be stationed on top of the hill, with a protective barrier (Made by my wizard) which vaporizes anything that touches it.
4. the door will be standard sized with a clearance machine installed. anyone who does not have clearance, or breaks the machine will be vaporized upon entering the base.
5. My base will be a normal-looking barbershop which has an immense undergroud feature. The barbershop look will be a decoy to throw off the hero destined to kill me.
6. I will personally make sure that my lieutenants know the face of all of my guards, and that a census will be taken every night, morning, and mid-afternoon.
7. During the census, my lieutenants will coat the place in sleeping gas so that my guards will stay asleep, and my lieutenants will be armed with DNA Readers.
8. My secret weapon will be kept in the kitchen, and the remote to open the "door" will be disguised as a pot.
9. My guards will be well-fed, well-rested, and their morale shall be high, with a cantina, and game room, consisting of pool, darts, and a hidden weapon rack, with a decoy that blows up when the glass is broken.
10. All machines meant to give me infinite power/live forever/eternal youth will be destroyed. I know when my time is up.
11.I will have one son, and one daughter, who will be separated at birth, rescued from the rebels, and made to wed on Christmas. My grandchildren will then be raised as my succesors (This will be done to make sure that my grandchildren are of my blood, and will be raised by me. I will dispose of my children, and tell them that I found my grandchildren being tossed into a lion pit, and I saved them.)
12. I will not hire any wizards who look like the hero.
13. My guards will be of man and woman, so that they may breed and make more Guards.
14. All obvious weapon racks will be rigged to explod with the force of a bomb when touched. My guards will be warned, and will be alerted only to touch the guns when they have exploded, revealing the real weapon rack.
15. I will exchange the covers of the folder of evil plans with my scrapbook. (Imagine the hero's face when he opens the folder and finds a picture of my cat, Butterscotch)
16. I will have a decoy base which will be in a cave/volcano that is rigged to cave in/erupt when entered.
17. I will have all infants born at the time of a prophecy in which a child will destroy me sent to my palace where I will dispose of them.
18. All problems will be fixed inside my base by in-base hired repairmen. Anyone posing as an alleged fixer person of any kind will be vaporized upon entry of the base.
19. All crazy people will be taken from the town, and sent to my laboratory where my Scientist will study their behavior to make everyone in the town fall to insanity, before my scientist uses his mind control device on their weakened mids to bow to me.
20. I will not hire anyone posing under the name of the hero. They will be vaporized.
21. when I capture the hero and send him to my base, I will send my lieutenant to kill him. if he uses his hidden weapons that his dying father gave him against him, I will have vaporization blasters poised to kill.
1. Whenever there is an attack on my base, I shall have my NightHawks ready for bombing.
2. If I canpture the hero's star ship, I won't waste my time dragging it into the space station, I'll blow it to hell.
3. I'll make sure that shield generators are kept in said sheild being generated.
4.All ships captured by my fleet wil have a thorough check by 565 Guards in the Star ships. no opposition will be tolerated, and if we get an emergency beacon, we'll blow it up.
5. Make sure all guards stay inside the base. Any that leave will be terminated upon exit of the Barber Shop.
6. No books are allowed about rebellions anbd/or rebelliousness. The Guards might get ideas.
7. All of the hallways will be straight, and 60 guards will be stationed at every corner.
8. If there is a single person in a village plotting against me, I will walk into said village under the Alias of Jimmy Joe George, and vaporize him/her with my magical stick.
9. All inhuman monsters will be kept inside their cages until a point as the hero breaks them loose to kill me. Then I'll vaporize 'em.
10. Old men from Scene 24 will be stationed at my office door to ask who the entree is, what his quest is, and a random question such as "What is your favorite color?" If they answer wrong, they will be dropped into a pit of despair.
11. all secret service agents will be vaporized upon entry of the barber shop.
12. Vaporize Hilary Clinton if she walks in the Barber Shop.
13. Greet John McCain with open arms and make him my most trusted lieutenant.
14. Make sure that a healthy breed of babies are born in the base every nine months, and kill the one destined to kill me.
154. I will never tell the hero that I am his father before taossing him into a pit.
My Fave song. Edit
Audi famam illius. Solus in hostes ruit et patriam servavit.
Audi famam illius. Cucurrit quaeque tetigit destruens.
Audi famam illius. Audi famam illius.
Spes omnibus, mihi quoque. Terror omnibus, mihi quoque.
Ille iuxta me.
Ille iuxta me. Socii sunt mihi. qui olim viri fortes rivalesque erant.
Saeve certando pugnandoque splendor crescil.