Triforce Pedestals are objects from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. They are large, hexagonal, and gray stone pedestals with the Triforce mark emblazoned on the top, and one of the symbols of the Six Medallions for each pedestal. There are six Triforce Pedestals located throughout Hyrule. When Link learns a new song from Sheik, it will warp him to one of the Triforce Pedestals. They are, with the exception of the Triforce Pedestal found in the Temple of Time, always located in close proximity to the entrance of one of the five Temples located in the game.
The locations of the Triforce Pedestals are as follows:
- Temple of Time: Playing the "Prelude of Light" which was taught at the Temple of Time will bring Link here.
- Sacred Forest Meadow: Playing the "Minuet of Forest" which was taught at the Sacred Forest Meadow will bring Link here.
- Death Mountain Crater: Playing the "Bolero of Fire" which was taught at Death Mountain Crater will bring Link here.
- Lake Hylia: Playing the "Serenade of Water" which was taught at the Ice Cavern will bring Link here.
- Kakariko Graveyard: Playing the "Nocturne of Shadow" which was taught at Kakariko Village will bring Link here.
- Desert Colossus: Playing the "Requiem of Spirit" which was taught at the Desert Colossus will bring Link here.