The game is rated E10.
http://media.nintendo.com/nintendo/bin/nu7uDPrwzIA9u5dW5fQKyPg3disAVCHo/ILHjVp1uJreELyuffD0j3TQV1pzyc6oJ.jpg Proof,it's not photoshopped. The game is said to be by Nintendo 50 to 100 hours long.(Hangingmanpeter0 03:26, September 14, 2011 (UTC))
If you look closely at the North American box art, you can see the Pearls of the Goddesses in the designs. Nayru's and Farore's Pearl can be seen under each side of the Fi's cape. While harder to make out Din's Pearl is behind Fi's head. Should this be mentioned somewhere? --Birdman5589 (talk) 23:17, October 21, 2011 (UTC)
- ...Those were supposed to be hidden? We could mention it on the page itself for now, not as a proper appearance but as something in the intro header or something. The game may yet reveal the "hidden" symbols to be of greater importance than we might think. --AuronKaizer! 23:59, October 21, 2011 (UTC)
- I put hidden in quotes as I couldn't think of a better word at the time. But I was unsure if there would be a good way to mention it on the Pearls of the Goddesses page or if it just be best to wait to see what significance they play in Skyward Sword. --Birdman5589 (talk) 02:19, October 22, 2011 (UTC)
- We already have that video on the official Zeldapedia Youtube channel. If it isn't included on the page then it has been determined that it would not add value by adding it to the page. --Birdman5589 (talk) 00:07, October 25, 2011 (UTC)
EU Release date
No its just a mess up by your stores. they were supposed to wait till the 18th. But they must have put it out the day they got them Like I bet most of the US stores has it right now but they aren't supposed to put it on the shelves till the 20th Lionelthehun (talk) 12:36, November 15, 2011 (UTC)
Like the others said, a shipping error most likely. Sometimes stores put the stuff on sale as soon as they get it instead of waiting for the release date, possible because they didn't realize they had to wait another week. Evnyofdeath 15:48, November 15, 2011 (UTC)
I feel like pointing out that specifically just Switzerland on the eleventh was on Wikipedia's article for the game, though it was removed without an edit summary. Oni Dark Link 19:07, November 15, 2011 (UTC)
The lead claims Skyward Sword takes place after Ocarina of Time and then cites a source. That particular source actually says the opposite.—Preceding unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (talk • contribs)
- Technically, it doesn't claim either of those. The word "surpass", which is synonymous to "exceed", is being misused here. Thanks for pointing that out. Jedimasterlink (talk) 04:43, November 24, 2011 (UTC)
- This page states that Ocarina of Time was previously the first game chronologically, when we know this to be false. This page forgets about Minish Cap and Four Swords entirely. --Hydropanda (talk) 19:41, August 30, 2012 (UTC)
I can't seem to find them anywhere on the internet, but there are a lot of official renders of characters/enemies in the Prima guide that aren't on this wiki. There is actual artwork of the elderly Impa and there are cg images for Levias, a Moblin, a Guardian, and Remlits (good and evil together). I'm sure there are more, but I can't remember at the moment. Keep this in mind and if anybody knows where to find these at the moment, please do so. --EveryDayJoe45 (talk) 21:50, December 8, 2011 (UTC)
Curse of Demise
The wiki states that Demise curses the descendants of Link which isn't true. Demise only cursed the descendants of princess Zelda and anyone with the spirit of the Hero. The person with the spirit of the hero does not necessarily need to be in the same bloodline as Link. Which would make sense as the ending of Skyward Sword suggest Link and Zelda will hook up. It would be strange if it was their bloodline who would get together again after each reincarnation of Demise.—Preceding unsigned comment added by Willemliu (talk • contribs)
I See Some Problems...
I've seen a few problems with some of the story elements in the Skyward Sword page, specifically regarding the Imprisoned's first appearance, it didn't happen until after Link and Groose talk to the Old Woman. Just saying...
- Good point. Fixed (along with the point from the section above this one, also a good point). You can of course fix any problems you see yourself, but if you don't have time or anything like that than definitely continue pointing out anything that's wrong. Thanks.--FierceDeku 04:11, January 4, 2012 (UTC)
- Yes. If anyone is confident about what the name is please add it. Any given game page would work as a template for how it's written in.--FierceDeku 03:45, January 26, 2012 (UTC)