Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Subrosian Portals are objects from The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons. These small blue portals can be found sporadically throughout Holodrum. When Link steps on one, they teleport him to a corresponding location in Subrosia. Likewise, the same portals can be found in Subrosia; they will teleport Link back to Holodrum. Link first encounters a Subrosian Portal while he is following Rosa north of the Eastern Suburbs.
The Subrosian Portals are found at the following locations:
- Eyeglass Lake (Fenced in area west of Woods of Winter)
- Eyeglass Lake (Accessible in any season when the lake is flooded, except summer)
- Spool Swamp (South of the entrance to Poison Moth's Lair)
- Mt. Cucco (North of Sunken City)
- A cave in Horon Village (The lowest part)
- Subrosian Volcanoes (Below the Volcanoes themselves)
- Subrosian Volcanoes (Preceding Sword & Shield Maze)