Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Curved blades birthed from Twilight magic. A gauge fills up with each Combo Attack you connect. Use the Strong Attack button to expend the gauge and bombard your foes with energy."
- — In-game description
Scimitars is the default weapon moveset used by Zant in Hyrule Warriors and Hyrule Warriors Legends. Zant dual wields two scimitar swords. They are described as curved blades birthed from Zant's Twilight Magic and have a darkness elemental attribute. A gauge fills up with each combo attack that connects and using the Strong Attack button expends the gauge (causing Zant to briefly remove his mask) to bombard foes with energy or to perform a tornado-like spin attack. However, when using a combo while the gauge is completely filled (when gauge glows red), Zant's combos will fail, emptying the gauge, and force him into a dazed vulnerable state. Zant can also use them to summon Zant's Hand and Zant Mask during combos. Zant can also enlarge himself into a giant during one of his combos, his weak point attack, and when his Focus Spirit gauge runs out. During his special attack, Zant can summon two Phantom Zant to help him create a twilight energy sphere to damage enemies. Zant's Level 3 Scimitars are the Scimitar of Twilight which was Zant's weapon in Twilight Princess.
- Level 1 - Usurper's Scimitars
- Level 2 - Shadow Scimitars
- Level 3 - Scimitar of Twilight
- 8-bit - 8-Bit Magical Boomerangs
(Hyrule Warriors Legends)
- Level 4 - Scimitar of Twilight +
- Level 4+ - Darkwater Scimitar