Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Item Power-Ups are item upgrades that appear in Hyrule Warriors. They are obtained from defeated enemies, Pots, via certain weapon skills, or during certain points of the story. The upgrade is usually temporary however its duration can be increased by crafting certain Assist Badges. There is also an Item Power-Up Apothecary Mixture that causes items to be permanently powered up for a single battle scenario, which costs 100 bronze Materials and 30,000 Rupees to create. There are four power ups in total.
- Super Bomb - Upgrades Bombs into Super Bombs, allowing a single Super bomb to be thrown which is more powerful and produces a larger explosion. Its duration can be increased by crafting Goron's Bracelet Assist Badges at the Bazaar's Badge Market.
- Sacred Bow/Light Arrows - Upgrades the Bow into the Sacred Bow which unleashes a wave of Light Arrows increasing the attack radius. Its duration can be increased by crafting Hawkeye Assist Badges at the Bazaar's Badge Market. In the final stage of the story scenario Liberation of the Triforce, when Ganon's forehead gem starts to glow, Zelda (or Ruto is Zelda or Sheik is choose in Legend Mode) will give the player Light Arrows which grant a permanent Sacred Bow power-up for the rest of the battle, which is further strengthened by any surviving allies still present on the battlefield.
- Gale Boomerang - Upgrades the Boomerang into the Gale Boomerang which produces whirlwinds capable of damaging and stunning enemies. Its duration can be increased by crafting Beetle Assist Badges at the Bazaar's Badge Market.
- Clawshot - Upgrades the Hookshot into the Clawshot which pulls down a miniature version of the Moon to crash down on enemies. Additionally the Clawshot's Moon attack can be used to destroy objects vulnerable to Bombs. Its duration can be increased by crafting Whip Assist Badges at the Bazaar's Badge Market.
- Upgraded Hammer - Upgrades the Hammer into the Upgraded Hammer in Hyrule Warriors Legends. The Upgraded Hammer is larger and more powerful. Its duration can be increased by crafting Bug Net Assist Badges at the Bazaar's Badge Market.