Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "My gilt minions are strewn over the seas. Six minions total, sparkling in the sun! Find them! Ask them! They each know one symbol!"
- — Cylos
Golden Frogs are characters from The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass. Six in all, the Golden Frogs are found throughout the seas of the World of the Ocean King. After receiving the Cyclone Slate from their leader, Golden Chief Cylos, on the Uncharted Island, Link can speak with the various Golden Frogs to make travel of the seas much faster. When Link approaches a Golden Frog on the S.S. Linebeck, they jump in front of the ship and Link can fire the cannon at them. If the shot hits the frog, it will show him a symbol. This symbol can then be drawn onto the Cyclone Slate and Link will then be warped via cyclone to the location the symbol was learned.
The locations of the Golden Frogs are as follows:
In the Southwestern Sea, there are two Golden Frog symbols.
- One of them is between Mercay Island and Cannon Island. The symbol looks like the letter X with a line at the bottom of it (relatively similar to the Coptic letter Gangia (Ϫ)).
- The other symbol is located North-West of the sea, and looks like the Greek letter Phi (φ).
In the Northwestern Sea, there is one Golden Frog symbol.
- The symbol is North of The Isle of Gust, and looks like a backwards N (or the Cyrillic letter I (И)).
In the Southeastern Sea, there are two Golden Frog symbols.
- The first symbol is on the east side of the rock formation by the Isle of Frost, and the symbol looks like a W with a line over it.
- The second symbol is near the middle of the island, and looks like the Greek letter Omega (Ω).
In the Northeastern Sea, there is one Golden Frog symbol.
- The symbol is similar in appearance to a "Z" with a vertical line along the right side. It is located north of the rock near the South-East side of the sea. To draw the symbol, one must start on the northwest side of the slate, and move the stylus east, then south, then west, then northeast.
As part of the Phantom Hourglass & Spirit Tracks DLC, Golden Frogs appear on the Grand Travel Map. Using a Cyclone Slate Item Card on them will reveal hidden enemies.
|Bellum · Ciela · Linebeck · Link · Ocean King · Oshus · Tetra|
—Full list of characters
|Blaaz · Cyclok · Crayk · Diabolical Cubus Sisters · Dongorongo · Gleeok · Eox · Bellum · Ghost Ship · Bellumbeck|
|Bannan Island · Cannon Island · Goron Island · Harrow Island · Isle of Ember · Isle of Frost · Isle of Gust · Isle of Ruins · Isle of the Dead · Mercay Island · Molida Island · Zauz's Island|
—Full list of locations
|Temple of Fire · Temple of Wind · Temple of Courage · Ghost Ship · Goron Temple · Temple of Ice · Mutoh's Temple · Temple of the Ocean King|
|Oshus's Sword · Wooden Shield · Boomerang · Bombs · Bow · Bombchus · Grappling Hook · Hammer · Phantom Sword · Shovel · Fishing Rod|
|Leaf · Neri · Ciela · Pure Metals · Phantom Hourglass · Spirit Gem|
|Anouki · Deity · Fairy · Gerudo · Goron · Human · Hylian · Yook|