I like infoboxes. And Zeldapedia has plenty of them.
Now, with the implementation of a more traditional quest system in Breath of the Wild, I'd like to propose that we create a quest infobox.
- Yes, I think needful to have a quest infobox. From what I can have seen, there are in the Adventure Log for sure (in parenthesis the in-game example of The Isolated Plateau):
- title/name of the quest (e.g. "The Isolated Plateau")
- giver (e.g. Old Man)
- description intended to Link (second person used, surely working as the objectives, e.g. the quote part I have added)
- location (e.g. Great Plateau)
- Agreed; I think title, type of quest (main, side, or shrine), giver (needs a better name), in-game description, and location are certainly a solid start. Possibly reward as well. —Ceiling Master 22:52, May 5, 2017 (UTC)
It's been a month, and we definitely need to get this thing done. I can whip together a rough infobox this weekend when I've got some free time, unless someone wants to take it on before that. —Ceiling Master 23:36, June 8, 2017 (UTC)