- "A spirit of fire has taken the form of this giant dragon. Making its home in the Eldin region, it's said to have served the Spring of Power since ancient times. An old saying goes, "The dragon ascends to the heavens as the sun begins to set," but nobody has witnessed this in the current age. The flames that coat its body make it dangerous to get near, but Dinraal bears no ill will toward people."
- — In-game description
Dinraal is an neutral enemy and a character from The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. It is one of three dragon enemies involved in the Shrines of Power, Wisdom, and Courage trials. Dinraal is involved in the quest for the Shrine of Power. The objective is to take an updraft and shoot an arrow into its body, to obtain Dinraal's Scale. Dinraal may be found flying in the Eldin Mountains or Tabantha Frontier regions in the morning, in particular near Eldin Great Skeleton. Dinraal will eject fire from its body when Link approaches it.
- Dinraal's Scale, by hitting it within an arrow on almost every part of its body.
- Dinraal's Claw, by hitting its paw.
- Shard of Dinraal's Horn, by hitting its horn.
- Shard of Dinraal's Fang, by hitting its mouth.