- This article is about the location from The Wind Waker. For the location from Oracle of Ages, see Crescent Island.
- "You'd best be careful sailing these waters on nights when the moon is full. Well, if you like pure, soul-freezing horror, fry, then maybe you can handle it."
- — Fishman
Points of Interest
Despite its small size and rocky appearance Crescent Moon Island and the surrounding ocean contains several points of interest:
- A treasure chest containing Treasure Chart #10 with two Blue ChuChus spawning on either side of it.
- A piece of heart just off the coast which can be found using Treasure Chart #11.
- Old Man Ho Ho, who is looking at a submarine near by.
- A submarine containing Treasure Chart #9
- The Ghost Ship, during a full moon.
- The island is surrounded by a ring of floating barrels with pots balanced on top, these sink below the water if Link gets too close.
It should also be noted that Gyorgs often sporn in this section of the map.
An 8-bit version of the Crescent Moon Island appears as a square on the Great Sea Adventure Mode map. As part of the Master Wind Waker DLC, it appears on the Master Wind Waker DLC Map as well.